WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of the Administration, Business, Retail and Tourism schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about the Administration procedures in Spain.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure of administration department in hotels and companies (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in highly valued administration departments of hotels and other type of companies.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Segregation of documents (invoices) according to date and alphabetically. Next dividing invoices according to their destination, for example: for individual clients and companies, putting them in the files.
- Familiarization with archives: arranging and filing documents in the archive.
- Customer Service: Talking to clients and suppliers in person and providing them the necessary information.
- Answer phone: talking to clients and suppliers by telephone and convey them the necessary information.
- Copy necessary documents for clients.
- Activities related to banking: settling transfers at the bank, taking necessary documents concerning transfers at the bank.
- Keeping the registry (entry and income book): making a quarterly juxtaposition in the entry and income book, according to buying and sale invoices for individual clients.
- Making annual reports.
- Managing and addressing correspondence,
- Expediting, organizing, managing data, monitoring phones, and overall work flow at the reception.
- Associating the relevant Spanish terms with the equivalent in her/his mother tongue.
- Uses a word processor and spreadsheets.
- Types and sets up documents (business letters), fills-in forms.
- Uses office equipment (photocopiers, printers and more).
- Follow up of the different demands from clients regarding products specification
- Independent working and taking responsibility of the work.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits – Hotel and Tourism Schools and more.