WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of the Construction and Architecture schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about the typical Spanish architecture and building techniques.
- Knowledge about the building industry.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure of construction company (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in different types of construction companies.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Watching how to develop the different tasks and activities in order to learn how to make them themselves and to see the particularities of these activities: building a driveway, building a lane, pulling walls, plastering walls, preparing zone for construction, demolishing etc.
- Activity in the construction domain by learning about the use of the new devices and technologies in the construction domain as far as the shuttering, cocking and concreting works are concerned.
- Analysis and study on the construction site of the new technologies regarding the resistance structures of a building and they also have the chance to be informed about the current situation of the host companies and their experience in the field.
- Learning activity on the construction site where the beneficiaries had the possibility to study and use the new technologies and devices regarding the foundation of a building and they were also informed about the present situation of the host companies and their experience in the field.
- Learning activity on the construction site where the beneficiaries had the possibility to study and use the new technologies and devices regarding the types of frameworks and roofs.
- Learning on the construction site about the new technologies related to the construction installations and regarding the execution technology of the finishing.
- Study activity on the construction site of the new technologies and devices used to build the walls and all those new technologies related to the construction of walls.
- Practical activity in the construction domain in order for the beneficiaries to use the new knowledge and competences, namely building an outside wall of a country house in a rural style.
- Communication with customers in order to know their preferences and to improve the quality of the service.
- Observing several communication techniques in order to identify customer’s needs.
- Identifying the products, tools and machines used and associating these terms with the relevant terms in Spanish language.
- General cleaning of the different tools and machines used in the training placement and keeping the facilities clean and tidy.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits – other builder companies, architecturally interesting building and more.