WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of the education and social fields schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about the education system and social units in Spain.
- Knowledge about specific structure of education and social service in Spain.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure of schools and social units (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in different types of schools and social institutions.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Familiarising with public and private education and social system in Spain.
- Developing of tolerance, patience, friendliness and communication skills with students-clients.
- Using the professional ethic and unbiased approach to students or clients.
- Learning new competences related to particular working environments and positions.
- Exchange of knowledge of educational techniques in Spain and incoming country.
- Ver diccionario detalCommunication with students or clients in order to know their preferences and in order to improve the quality of the service.
- Observing several communication techniques in order to identify client’s or student´s needs.
- Practical training in Special schools for disabled children.
- Taking care of different age groups, from 3 to 14 years old. Supervising the behaviour of the children during the class and during leisure time.
- Supervising and organising games during the leisure time.
- Practical training in School with orphanage. Trying to control and promote good behaviour among children.
- Practical training in Schools with special methodology – Learning Communities. Working with mostly with immigrants children.
- Practical training in Nursing homes for seniors. Arranging activities – psychological training (memory, numbers and more), physical activities etc. Observing several communication techniques in order to identify customer’s needs.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits – Schools, Social units, associations and other institutions related to education or social field.