WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of the technical electric and electronic schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about electronic and electric industry in Spain.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure of electric o electronic company (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in different types of electric and electronic companies.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Communication with customers in order to know their preferences and in order to improve the quality of the service.
- Observing several communication techniques in order to identify customer’s needs.
- Participants have acquired knowledge of assembling electric elements, circuit construction, lighting installation, air conditioning assembling, maintenance, using electric tools.
- Participants have gained knowledge about circuits and information about safety at work via practical training.
- Participants have performed such tasks as cleaning parts and watching how the company works through interaction with clients.
- Acquisition of such social skills as negotiation, service orientation, persuasion, coordination, teamwork, decision making, accuracy.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits – other electric and electronic companies.