WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of the renewable energies schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about the specific structure of the solar panel unit.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure renewable energy company (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in different types of renewable energy companies.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Installing and un-installation of solar panels.
- Installing solar collectors for transformation of solar energy into electricity.
- Installing boilers for heating water assembled.
- Installing and connecting the conduit to pools.
- Working with various tools and machines.
- Learning new methods of electrical schemes.
- Building of installation for solar panels.
- To get knowledge of infrared cameras for the localization of faults on the collectors.
- Reporting of electricity produced by photovoltaic.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits – different types of renewable energy companies and more.