WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Aeronautical technician, avionics technician, aviation telecommunications technician.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Get knowledge about the aviation industry in Spain.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure construction company (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Acquisition of skills related to the profession.
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in companies producing parts for aircrafts. Airbus, located in the aeropolis – industrial area of Seville, droning companies and aeronautical schools.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Carrying out technical assessments of aircraft;
- Carrying out liner services for aircraft;
- Carrying out hangar maintenance of aircraft;
- Repair of aircraft assemblies and equipment;
- Preparation of material to be processed;
- Measurements of the assembled components;
- Get to know the operation and operation of the milling machine;
- Disassembly, diagnostics and assistance in repairing aircraft / helicopter engine components;
- Disassembly, diagnosis and repair of the starter;
- Disassembly and diagnostics of the wings of the aircraft.
- Repair of avionic and electrical equipment assemblies of aircraft;
- Disassembly and diagnostics of the VOR antenna;
- Get to know Robinson R44 and BO 105 helicopters;
- Generators overview;
- Montage of the starter;
- Disassembly, diagnostics and assistance in repairing electrical / electronic components of the aircraft / helicopter.
- Assembling, configuring, commissioning, testing and monitoring of telecommunications network equipment and transmission network equipment;
- Basic technical measurements using a slider and multimeter;
- Location, diagnosis and repair of the FM antenna in the helicopter;
- Location of electrical wires in the wing of the aircraft;
- Location of electric wires in the helicopter engine;
- Cable for helicopter antenna;
- Help with measurements and construction of an aerodynamic tunnel.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by technical visits at airports, other workplaces or aviation related institutions.