WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of graphic design and information technologies schools
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about graphic design in Spain.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure of graphic design companies (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in highly valued Graphic design companies.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Light and colour in computer graphics: colour perception; colour models (combined with a user and hardware), colour reproduction, image resolution.
- Object attributes; outline thickness, colour of the filling, sort of the filling.
- Drawing and change of object shapes; drawing dimensional lines and links, change of line shapes, curves and objects turned into curves, change of shapes of ellipsis and rectangulars, polygons and stars, division and deleting of parts of objects.
- Working with a text; paragraph text, ornate text.
- Object transformations; change of position and calibrating objects, turning, tilting objects, mirror reflection.
- Creating special effects: metamorphosis, draft, distortion, envelopes, shadows, deepness, adding perspectives, object framing.
- Basic raster operations: drawing a segment and an arch, filling the field, algorithms of reduction, elements of computational geometry.
- Picture transformation; reflection and turning images, framing image, correcting images, retouching images.
- Drawing; creating shape layers, path edition, transformation of control points of a path
- Layers:, managing layers, styles of layers, fit of layers, layers’ masks
- Presenting 3D space on the surface: kinds of projection onto a surface; parallel and perspective projection.
- Object modeling: curves’ modeling; surface modeling; solid modeling.
- Light modeling; reflection and light penetrating; shading on textured surfaces; standard and volumetric illumination, shape disorder, object disorder.
- Basic knowledge for computer graphics: subframe animation; animation according to movement path; integrating animation with sound.
- Exchange of knowledge about graphic design in Spain and coming country.
- Ver diccionario detalCommunication with customers in order to know their preferences and in order to improve the quality of the service.
- Observing several communication techniques in order to identify customer’s needs.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits – graphic design companies, schools and more.