WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of the hairdresser and beauty schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about the typical hairdresser, beauty and cosmetic techniques.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure construction company (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in different types of beauty and hairdresser salons.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Watching how to develop the different tasks and activities in order to learn how to make them themselves and to see the particularities of these activities: washing hair, brushing hair, applying dyeing, making permanent curling, straightening hair, styling hair, etc.
- Acquiring new techniques of trimming, styling, straightening, decolourization and dyeing.
- Acquiring new techniques of manicure and pedicure.
- Making different hair-styles: buns, holiday and evening hairdos.
- Learning Spanish hairdressing particularities.
- General cleaning of the different tools and machines used in the training placement and keeping the facilities clean and tidy.
- Improving the capabilities of modelling, trimming and straightening hair.
- Become acquainted with the functioning of a hairdresser´s abroad.
- Working with new hairdressing tools.
- Observing several communication techniques in order to identify customer´s needs.
- Identifying the products, tools and machines used and associating these terms with the relevant terms in Spanish language.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Internships can be completed by professional visits – Beauty and Hairdresser schools and academies, Fairs of beauty and more.