WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of information technologies schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about the IT Industry in Spain.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure of IT Companies (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in highly valued IT companies.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Introduction to components and parts of computers.
- Installing the main board and the processor. Learning about the different types of processors.
- Assembling and disassembling computers.
- Making internet cables and transfer cables.
- Learning about website design, HTML language, picture processing, 3D graphics and making style sheets and flash animation.
- Independent working and taking responsibility of the work.
- Installing menus. Types and rules.
- Installing and configuring sound boards.
- Installing HDD, DVD and ROM components.
- Installing Operative Systems: Windows and Linux.
- Installing and configuring the network.
- Installing and configuring the monitor. Different types.
- Installing the Dreamweaver 8.0 software for creating web pages. Learning about its main menus and applications.
- Individual and group work with Dreamweaver in order to learn how to create frames, to insert text, to format text, to insert images, to insert links to other web pages, etc.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits – other IT Companies and more.