WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of the logistics and transport schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about the logistics industry in Spain.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure of logistics system of huge Spanish companies.
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in different types of Spanish companies dedicated to logistics.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Customer service – providing customers with information (in a foreign language)
- Management of goods and loading:
- Management of basic loading work
- Carry out basic management tasks (among them, some – quality control, evaluation of packaging (i.e. that it complies with the relevant standards of the various means of transport)
- Preparation of goods for loading/ unloading – for various means of transport (including observation and realisation of these basic tasks, under supervision)
- Participation in activities related with the office’s management of goods.
- Transport services:
- Become familiar with the construction, characteristics and management of loading equipment/ machines
- Observe management of different means of transport
- Carry out basic tasks of management of the means of transport
- Prepare transport for loading/ unloading (observation and management of basic jobs)
- Systems of communication and teletransmission.
- Communication and remote transmission systems:
- Get to know the communication and transmission systems of data used in the place of work
- Become familiar with the basic uses and functions of those communication systems (also through observation)
- Become familiar with the communication and remote transmission systems used in the company.
- The organisation of work:
- Learning through observation, the means of planning and carrying out various tasks
- Carry out basic tasks related to the planning (in order with the framework in place which follows specific criteria such as time efficiency, reduction of costs etc.)
- Exchange of knowledge about logistic system in Spain and incoming country.
- Ver diccionario detalCommunication with customers in order to know their preferences and in order to improve the quality of the service.
- Observing several communication techniques in order to identify customer’s needs.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits.