WHO IS THIS INTERNSHIP FOR?
Students of the mechanic schools.
TRAINING GOALS DESCRIPTION:
- Learning about the mechanic industry in Spain.
- Learning about the organisational and hierarchical structure of mechanic factories (knowing the staff and their functions, the tasks and responsibilities assigned to everyone, etc.).
- Mechatronic – knowledge about mechanical engineering, electronic engineering and software engineering and study of automata from an engineering perspective.
- Improving language and social skills and cultural knowledge.
WHERE THE TRAINEES CAN DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND ACQUIRE THE NEW ONES?
Practical training will take place in different types of Spanish companies dedicated to mechanics, mechatronics or CNC.
SKILLS TO BE AQCUIRED DURING THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
- Repairing car mechanics.
- Technical overview of cars.
- Repair of worn parts.
- Replacement of damaged parts.
- Renovation and maintenance of historic cars.
- Professional car wash service, cleaning interior of the vehicles.
- Polishing, grinding, drilling, preparing and conservation of moulds, repairing moulds and preparing parts for moulds.
- Assembling electric elements, circuit construction, lighting installation, air conditioning assembling, maintenance, using electric tools.
- Knowledge about circuits and information about safety at work via practical training.
- Cleaning parts and watching how the company works through interaction with personnel.
- Machine tool control: controlling machine operations, machine numerical control;
- Computerization of production control – flexibly automated machine Tools, machining centers, autonomous machining stations, flexible machining systems, automatic production control systems.
- Sequential and numeric control of semi-automatic machine tools – manual control & automatic control cam control & bumper control, tracer control.
- Entering data into controlling machines -structure of the information block (word, sequence of words in a block), information carriers.
Getting acquainted with machine tools subassemblies and components:
- Machine electric drives, hydraulic drives, mechanisms: speed boxes.
- Classification and technical/operational features of machine tools.
Diagnostics and repair of mechanical equipment and machines:
- Machine tool examination methods:
- Machine manufacturing precision check.
- Positioning accuracy check.
- Kinematic precision check.
- Noise level check.
- Examination of static rigidity and dynamic properties.
- Running repairs of machine tools learning about Spanish companies management.
COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Internships can be completed by professional visits in various types of mechanics companies.